The end of the month, which means: a new wrap up post! In February I managed to read 10 books. I can say that February was the month in which I read soms gems! Let’s dive into it!
- Locomotion – Jacqueline Woodson
- The Billionaire Blooper – Lolita Thorne
- Chlorine Sky – Mahogany L. Browne
- What A Wag! – Gill Rowe
- The Night We Met – Zoë Folbigg
- Niksen: Embracing The Dutch Art of Doing Nothing – Olga Mecking
- My Last Summer With Cass – Mark Crilley
- The Ex Talk – Rachel Lynn Solomon
- How to Carry What Can’t Be Fixed – Megan Devine
- The Spanish Love Deception – Elena Armas
February was a lovely reading month in which I read some books that I can already call my favorites of the year!
Have you read any of the books I have read in February? Let me know!