In the month november I decided to take it a little more slow reading. I did manage to read 11 books, which is still a big achievement for me, I think!
- The Choice – Nicholas Sparks
- Touch is Really Strange – Steve Haines
- Wat ze je moeten vertellen (maar nooit zullen doen) – Warme William
- Evidence of the Affair – Taylor Jenkins Reid
- I’ll Fly Away – Rudy Francisco
- Say Yes to Yourself – Molly Burford
- The Art of Not Breathing – Sarah Alexander
- A Turtle’s Guide to Introversion – Ton Mak
- De kunst van het ongelukkig zijn – Dirk De Wachter
- Harness the Power of the Invincible Mind – Alex Neumann
- Shine your Icy Crown – Amanda Lovelace
How much did you manage to read in November and what was your favorite read of the month?