In October, I managed to read a dazzling number of books: TWENTY! That’s my monthly record, I guess. In this post I will show you which books I read and how many stars I gave them!
- Climate Feminism – Linnéa Engström
- The Escape Manual for Introverts – Katie Vaz
- Make Yourself Cozy – Katie Vazµ
- Instagram Poetry for Every Day – National Poetry Library
- Swimming Lessons: Poems – Lili Reinhart
- Queenie – Candice Carty-Williams
- City of Ghosts – Victoria Schwab
- Quiet Girl in a Noisy World – Debbie Tung
- Book Love – Debbie Tung
- For Every One – Jason Reynolds
- I Think I Am In Friend-Love With You – Yumi Sakugawa
- Niksen: The Dutch Art of Doing Nothing – Annette Lavrijsen
- P.S. I Like You – Kasie West
- Her Favorite Color was Sunshine Yellow – Amanda Karch
- All This Time – Rachael Lippincott & Mikki Daughtry
- Georges & Rita – Leen Dendievel
- The First Time We Met – Jo Lovett
- Girl Up – Laura Bates
- Orbiting Jupiter – Gary D. Schmidt
The number of books I’ve read in 2020 is now 139 books. I’m absolutely shocked by this amount! Maybe I’ll even reach 150 books before the end of 2020, we’ll see.
Have you read any of these books yet? What did you think of them?