In september I read a total of 15 books. For this month I decided to change the layout of my wrap up post! Now you can see which books I read by how many stars I rated them, yay!
2 star rating
- Life and Other Shortcomings – Corie Adjmi
- Letters to a Young Poet – Rainer Maria Rilke
These 2 books just weren’t for me. I really didn’t enjoy reading them.
3 star rating
- My Heart and Other Black Holes – Jasmine Warga
- Someone to Kiss My Scars – Brooke Skipstone
- Beyond the Lights – Nicole Higginbotham-Hogue
- Lancelot – Inge Misschaert
I enjoyed reading these books, but just missed some things in them!
4 star rating
- How to Find Love in a Bookshop – Veronica Henry
- Ain’t Never Not Been Black – Javon Johnson
- Unsaid – Asmita Rajiv
- Ten Thousand Skies Above You – Claudia Gray
- Damn, Honey – Marie Lotte Hagen en Nydia van Voorthuizen
I really enjoyed reading these books!
5 star rating
- Confess – Colleen Hoover
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder – Holly Jackson
- The Midnight Library – Matt Haig
- Anxious People – Fredrik Backman
I absolutely loved reading these books! All four of them had an amazing concept and setting, and were worked out so well.
Have you read any of these books? How many books did you read in september?